Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tweet the Meat Author: Mark Leslie

Mark Leslie cowers in fear at the tiniest of "bumps" in the night and lies awake for hours worried about the monster under his bed. His fiction has recently appeared in Champagne Shivers, Black Ink Horror and the NORTHERN HAUNTS anthology. A collection of Mark's previously published fiction and poetry, ONE HAND SCREAMING was released in 2004 and his work is forthcoming in Necrotic Tissue, Everyday Weirdness and the Clonepod podcast.

He may be found at http://markleslie.blogspot.com

Mark's Meat Tweets:

6-08-09

6-25-09 I'm reading: Tweet the Meat Author: Mark LeslieTweet this!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's not too forward of me, but I forgot to include a web link to my blog when I submitted my bio. Silly me. Perhaps this comment will leave at least a "trail" back to my blogs via user profile and I hope it's not seen as comment spam.

    (http://markleslie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. Your link has been added.

    ReplyDelete